Can Misaligned Neck or Back Cause Headaches? Understanding the Connection If you're one of the…
Group fitness is an awesome way to get your fitness back and to meet new people too! There’s 6 massive benefits you’re going to experience as a member of a group fitness facility like CoreFit Newcastle!
Check out the 6 benefits:
- Reason #1: Group Fitness classes gives people the chance to get outside their homes, and meet new and diverse people in a fun environment. At CoreFit, we know that having a strong and supportive community built around a foundation of healthy living can only help you achieve your health goals faster. Consider your CoreFit classmates your new team!
- Reason #2: Our group fitness classes are taught by qualified and registered personal trainers. Personal Trainers running group fitness classes will work to empower each individual during a class. They will adjust training methods for each participant: You won’t be just a number, and you can have faith that your CoreFit Coach is looking out for you in each class.
- Reason #3: Do you find it hard to motivate yourself to head to the gym to spend your allotted 20 minutes on the cross trainer alone? I can’t say I’m surprised. When an exercise regime gets boring, people lose the motivation to get up and moving. CoreFit Group Fitness classes are changing and improving constantly with you, with new and exciting workout styles planned each time. CoreFit will keep you guessing and growing.
- Reason #4: Your time is valuable and you don’t have enough of it! Everyone is running short on time, from parenting to work. This is why tailored workouts will ensure your time and energy are being used efficiently. Is your usual 30 minute walk around the block not cutting it anymore? At CoreFit our Coaches will make sure you get value for money – making the most of your time so you can enjoy your life!
- Reason #5: Our CoreFit Coaches always have you at the centre of everything they do. We have your goals at heart and that is why each Coach working in our group fitness classes will be aware of what you want to achieve, your personal circumstances and will work on helping you smash your goals. If your trainer doesn’t know where you want to be in your fitness journey, how do you expect to get there?
- Reason #6 – It’s scientifically proven that group fitness is great for you. Don’t just take our word for it – the American College of Sports Medicine says so! “Some of the benefits include exposure to a social and fun environment, a safe and effectively designed workout, a consistent exercise schedule, an accountability factor for participating in exercise, and a workout that requires no prior exercise knowledge or experience.”
We hope you can see the benefits of making the time to find an awesome group fitness program just like ours at CoreFit. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to serve you and ensure you get the most out of your fitness program!